بچھڑا ہے جو اک بار تو

There is a calf that I have never met
Poet: Parveen Shakir
There is a calf that I have never met
We have never seen this wound heal

Once licked the desire for sunshine
Then I did not see this flower blooming on the branch

If a drop has fallen, come out to the roots
The tree that I did not see moving in the wind

A flower surrounded by thorns will kiss, but
I have never seen a butterfly flutter its wings

How the dead soul turned green in the end
The poison that did not bloom in the body

بچھڑا ہے جو اک بار تو ملتے نہیں دیکھا
شاعر: پروین شاکر
بچھڑا ہے جو اک بار تو ملتے نہیں دیکھا
اس زخم کو ہم نے کبھی سلتے نہیں دیکھا

اک بار جسے چاٹ گئی دھوپ کی خواہش
پھر شاخ پہ اس پھول کو کھلتے نہیں دیکھا

یک لخت گرا ہے تو جڑیں تک نکل آئیں
جس پیڑ کو آندھی میں بھی ہلتے نہیں دیکھا

کانٹوں میں گھرے پھول کو چوم آئے گی لیکن
تتلی کے پروں کو کبھی چھلتے نہیں دیکھا

کس طرح مری روح ہری کر گیا آخر
وہ زہر جسے جسم میں کھلتے نہیں دیکھا

Post a Comment

0 Comments